[sumo-user] Acceleration not zero while vehicle is parked

Hi all,

I'm encountering a strange bug. When vehicles are parked on the side of the road, they still have a small, negative value in their `acceleration` variable, even though they are stationary. Now, the vehicle I am simulating has a `battery` device (i.e. it's an electric vehicle). If this vehicle has the `recuperationEfficiency` parameter set to `True`, the vehicle's battery sometimes gets charged for the duration that it is parked!

The value of the `acceleration` is *usually* sufficiently small that the battery level doesn't change, but it's quite unpredictable and there are some cases when the battery does indeed charge.

I hope this bug is already known and that there is a ready workaround. I've attached a scenario where this bug is apparent (see the battery.out.xml file, from timestamp=50).

Chris