[sumo-user] Is the libsumo can be used in parallel simulations from the same TraCI script?

Hi, every one,

I know the traci can be used to control multiple simulations at the same
time with a single script. The function traci.start() has an optional label
argument which allows you to call it multiple times with different
simulation instances and labels. The function traci.switch() can then be
used to switch to any of the initialized labels。

But, the label can not be used in the libsumo, so how to use libsumo in
multiple simulation? I need to run more than 200 simulation processes at the
same time. Traci cannot be used in such situations due to port allocation
problems.

In addition, different simulations can use the same net.xml rou.xml And.
Sumocfg files? The same file is used to initiate multiple simulation
processes