Re: [sumo-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Define Input/Output Edges and Assign Random Traffic to Network
  • From: Xun Liu <xliu8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 21:51:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=villanova.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=villanova.edu; dkim=pass header.d=villanova.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=xX4/Cpi9g4AquLdmPFtOLdZ0St9WxTuEN8NeXQo1iqA=; b=EPyHnMVklzUerQIdBmulZ/+BPYn3wL8HHUy0KvqT6xTKqHpZIwEaJy8Ng2pCJj/+ytUE8g3oIzPmQ2eJCUIL4hQUMfYPhoRmXs0DveOlGUbaZIJnlG4Z7TpFbQkjHdI+fDA0qBdpG9x1p9npUzaqxHXur2X5PKjzvePC2/cTgCZPu2amDIZfberILt3HSMlTVOEcQI90G9Um3obhPxxZD1THNtDIFY3n5be6z67EMBDrKOHe4nx7RFWZzCDSZNBixGv5xllvecXqZ7dAmyWFBTicCRr59oIpObIBYVz+QjOfGQFWPzeqq0OoUVCPLdrdGSXTEh45A8HyF5bcnelgpQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=MfyE6ZNUzRVVu59XhNHLwbF+3jrlv0/KxDoc4WalEGE8saQbuRPb5XxrHy9nrl3r8ieHtMOpEf945m6mlnjTswHQxvUXUf8/m9vAljgIR2nuUMgJ2QNLVgQl3QNQk/LNWF4g1xHK4DN+jh29YjtLpZ4bvM3bG5D8qfVv9MHEkzRIgTowe8y5y8jQ2+l9J4uG2QI6iSQKFhQ0gyM6Yb2lB4WukHwj+uQzmlrF5jBxUbEXYTl1OD4TLdTh32lctgf586mUAJu5tQ/8dtiU4bEfmeqzPfbaedrOfRuFeuR9FSX1Z/zKPEoNb8pDzHNIMpLV6FGdd2cacoLPIHAT1U5GJQ==

Hello Melanie,

Thanks for your response!

I have read this page about how to import O/D Matrices. The function that I am trying to accomplish is that a random traffic flow is assigned from the source edges and the traffic flow probabilities or directions inside the network(between source edges and interior edges, interior edges on different tier or from interior edges to the sink edges) would be determined based on the road network randomly and automatically. And at the end it would flow out from the respective sink edge.

I used the randomTrip.py and implemented an additional file with it. In the additional file I set up the TAZ with my source and sink edge information. However, the random route it generate still start from random edge, but not the assigned source edge. Do you have some advice to accomplish this function and could you please help me to solve this problem?

In the attachment is the additional file with TAZ information. Thanks!

Best,

Xun