[sumo-user] Add power-limiting to electric-vehicle model

Hi everyone,

It seems that the built in electric vehicle model does not limit the maximum power of the vehicle. The Sumo documentation indicates that there is a property called `maximumPower`. However, when I set it to a value, it seems that the simulation completely ignores it, because the EV still uses more than the value I specify. Additionally I would like this `maximumPower` to limit the regeneration power.

Chris Abraham

Back to the top