Re: [sumo-user] Time-location diagram in Ring road scenario

You can set the "distance" attribute for your edges to set up a linear coordinate system for your ring. Then you can set sumo option --fcd-output.distance  to get the coordinate within this reference system in your fcd output.
See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/netedit.html#defining_a_linear_referencing_scheme_kilometrage_mileage_chainage