Re: [sumo-user] Down-scaling network capacities

There is no "clean" way to downscale the network capacity since the capacity emerges not only from "obvious" things like lane numbers and road speed but also from vehicle interactions at intersections.
If you want to sacrifice accuracy for speed, you could switch to a coarser simulation model and keep all your input files as they are: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Meso.html
Note, that some traci functions are not supported for meso.

regards,
Jakob