Re: [sumo-user] dropping undesired neigbor lane guesses

Hi Jakob,

thanks for the instructions and asking!
When you mention "more" options I am afraid to contribute to the number
that already are there ;)

But yes.
For *netconvert* and the specific case, I think it were good to be able
to specify at least files with lists of edge ids to
--include-edgeIds or --exclude-edgeIds
in the guessing process.

If includes are given: guess only those edges and their neighbors
If excludes are given: all but those
If both: includes <set difference> excludes

In *netedit* it were great to be able to clear out/remove the neigh tag
within a selection list,
also reminding in the log output if there are asymmetric neighbor
associations left (L1 -> L2 but *not* L2 -> L1.)

best,
Gerald