Re: [sumo-user] How to get jerk value at every simulation step

You could compute jerk either from positions, speed (and speedlat) or acceleration (and accelerationLat). All are available in the fcd-output.
However, this probably isn't a good idea because most of the dynamic models (car-following and lane-changing) were not designed to model realistic jerk.
A somewhat reasonable model combination would probably be
- carFollowModel=IDM
- sublane model: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/SublaneModel.html#sublane-model
- ballistic integration" https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Basic_Definition.html#defining_the_integration_method
regards,