Re: [sumo-user] Weird results

- by setting   <device.rerouting.probability value="1"/> you are causing every vehicle to be rerouted once at departure time
- due to the effects explained previously, routing may be detrimental if the estimated travel times underestimate actual travel times (in particular on edges with traffic lights that have seen little traffic).

regards,
Jakob