[sumo-user] unexpected problem and how to find suitable indicators to evaluate routing algorithm

Dear all,
As a small test (attachment), I find the shortest routes by using duaroute.
While I was using the shortest as the route-file in .sumocfg and active the re-routing command and set the probability to '1'.

The statistic results are confused me a little.
The statistic values after rerouting are larger(e.g., duration, waiting time).
And the inserted vehicles are less.
As described, the re-routing command finds faster routes for departure vehicles.
If there is none fastest route, vehicles should keep the original routes. The duration should not be larger than without the re-routing device.

How to explain this appearance, Or how to avoid this unexpected problem?
Best regards,

Jane