Re: [sumo-user] Question about traci.lane.getTraveltime()

The reported travel times are computed but using the average vehicle speed on the lane at that simulation step. Due to traffic light cycles, this speed can be quite low and thus the reported travel time is very high. The issue should disappear when averaging speeds over multiple time steps (averaging travel times is not a good idea).