Re: [sumo-user] Missing one internal lane for junction

Internal lanes that end in the middle of a junction are used to model an "interal junction". A waiting position within the intersection. Such internal lanes have a single successor lane which continues across the intersection. Instead of parsing the xml I recommend using sumolib.net.readNet("your.net.xml", withInternal=True)
see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Sumolib.html