Re: [sumo-user] Using GPS Trace Data for Route Definition

Duarouter should create exactly one vehicle (including a route) per input trip. So if you define one trip per GPS trace it should work as expected (all coordinates except start and end would be in viaLonLat). Note, that the current approach of building routes from coordinates is quite sensitive to data errors (you may get better results if you do not include coordinates that are very close to each other).