[sumo-user] Using GPS Trace Data for Route Definition

Hi all,

I am trying to define a vehicle in SUMO using GPS trace data. I have GPS datapoints of a vehicle, measured at 1 minute intervals. I want `duarouter` to automatically route between each of the datapoints to create 1 long route file.

I tried creating multiple `trip` definitions with `fromLonLat`, `toLonLat` and `viaLonLat` attributes and passing these trip definitions to `duarouter`. However, this caused multiple routes to be generated, rather than one single route.

I hope someone knows the correct approach.

Chris