[sumo-user] Error: attribute 'departSpeed' is not declared for element 'vType'

Hello,

I am trying to insert a slow moving car into my simulation.  I used DFROUTER to make a routes file based on real traffic data that was downloaded online.  I added a new vehicle type to the routes file and then manually added it to my emitter file.  When I run the simulation in the command line I get the error message "Error: attribute 'departSpeed' is not declared for element 'vType'"  Even though departSpeed is clearly declared.  I tried removing the departSpeed attribute from my routes file to see what would happen and it gave me the error message "Error: attribute 'arrivalSpeed' is not declared for element 'vType'", even though arrivalSpeed was also declared.

Here is the line in question:

    <vType id="SLOWCAR" length="5" maxSpeed="1" departSpeed="0.5" arrivalSpeed ="0.5" departLane="0" arrivalLane="0" color="red" vClass="passenger"/>

Here is the command that gives me the error:

 sumo -n map.net.xml --additional-files Routes.xml,Emitters.xml,DetOut.xml,Validation.xml --fcd-output FCD.xml --fcd-output.geo true --step-method.ballistic true --tripinfo-output TripInfo.xml --ignore-route-errors true

Any ideas?

Back to the top