Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> im Auftrag von Maria.Armellini@xxxxxx <Maria.Armellini@xxxxxx>
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Juli 2020 10:54:38
An: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] duaIterate.py for intermodal routes

Hi Antonia,

I’m not sure I can help you, but based on these emails (https://www.eclipse.org/lists/sumo-user/msg05514.html) you could try adding the bus flows to the additional file instead of adding it to the trip files:

“the bus flow is not routed intentionally because public transport routes typically should not be changed (this can be changed by setting the option --ptline-route). A better solution is to put the bus flow inside the additional file”

I have attached the files for the test scenario used by sumo. To run this scenario you should call duaiterate as follows:

python duaIterate.py -n input_net.net.xml -r input_trips.trips.xml -l 10 --additional input_additional.add.xml --measure-vtypes DEFAULT_VEHTYPE duarouter--additional-files input_additional.add.xml

If you look at the files, the bus flow is  defined in the “input_additional.add.xml”, not in the “input_trips.trips.xml” with the other trips.

I hope it helps you J

Regards,

Giuliana