[sumo-user] duaIterate.py for intermodal routes

Hello Sumo-users,

I have a question regarding the duaIterate.py for SUMO 1.6.0 for intermodal routes with cars and buses.

To create intermodal demand I used:
duarouter -n net.net.xml -a ptstops.add.xml -r random.trips.xml,pt.rou.xml -o intermodal.rou.xml  --ptline-routing true

And then I used the the duaIterate.py like this:
python duaIterate.py -n net.net.xml -+ ptstops.add.xml -r intermodal.rou.xml -l 10 duarouter--additional-files ptstops.add.xml duarouter--ptline-routing true --measure-vtypes DEFAULT_VEHTYPE

It is working, but the buses are changing their routes, too.
Is there any way that the bus routes stay the same?

I also tried it with ptline-routing false but then there are no buses in the network.

Thanks and regards,
Antonia

Back to the top