[sumo-user] Traffic simulation for a month

Hello,

SUMO is pretty nice in simulating traffic and getting the relevant parameters given a scenario including traffic and network. However, these simulations are only for a short period of time or a day.
What more is required to simulate the traffic movement for a month? Note that the traffic pattern differs from day to day, e.g., weekends will have less traffic as compared to weekdays. Hence, we will get different kinds of simulations on weekends. Mostly, I am looking to extract a network from OSM through the interface provided by SUMO.

thanks and regards,
Dillip Rout

Back to the top