Re: [sumo-user] No of vehicle passing through a detector using TRACI

Hi Maria,
Thanks for the reply. Well, I have tried to use the induction loop
detectors; however, I could only obtain a vehicle for the last time step. I
couldn't obtain the number of vehicle in certain time interval.
The command getLastStepVehicleNumber only gives me number of vehicle passing
through the induction loop detectors in last time step of 1sec. I want to
get the number of vehicle passing through the entire simulation time, which
is 3000 sec.

Thanks,
Anil