[sumo-user] No of vehicle passing through a detector using TRACI

Hi all,
I want to determine the total number of vehicles passing through a detector
in a lane within a certain time interval, like the number of vehicles
between time steps 0 to 10,000. I have used TRACI and I could determine the
vehicle in each time step and then add all the vehicles in the time step(.
This will give me a total vehicle. However, I don't want to run the entire
time step and add it. Is TRACI able to provide all the vehicles passing
through a certain detector for any time interval?