Re: [sumo-user] Getting (x,y) coordinate from edge id using TraCI

See the following relevant sumolib methods:

https://sumo.dlr.de/pydoc/sumolib.net.edge.html : sumolib.net.edge.getShape()

https://sumo.dlr.de/pydoc/sumolib.net.node.html : sumolib.net.node.getShape() , sumolib.net.node.getCoord()

TraCI is meant (mostly) for dynamic data. Network geometry can be queried reading the network file with sumolib.net.NetReader (https://sumo.dlr.de/pydoc/sumolib.net.html) and calling the methods listed above.

Regards
Mirko