[sumo-user] Information about SUMO scenario

Goodmorning everyone,

I am approaching the use of SUMO and would like to model the evolution of a hospital's road access system (comparing the year 2000 with 2015). Currently, after building the network adjacent to the hospital, starting from information relating to the origin of the patients of the hospital, I have provided the mobility information using the OD matrix (in detail, I defined the street from which the single vehicle originates and the parking in to which it goes).

I would like to kindly ask you some clarifications:

·         To pass from the OD matrix to the definition of the displacements I currently use the OD2TRIPS command, I would like to ask you according to which distribution this command distributes the OD matrix flows in the indicated period.

·         Is it possible to model the access bars to a parking lot inside the hospital?

·         Finally, I would like to ask you, in order to compare the performance of the hospital access network in the two years considered if and how it is possible to evaluate the performance of a network through a sort of congestion index and environmental impact index.

Thank you very much for your attention and I hope you can give me some advice.

Michele Rossi

Back to the top