Re: [sumo-user] Problem about the DUE in simulation

hi, yun-pang

Thanks for your reply!

The process that I would like to do is like the second one you prsented.

My questions:

what kind of traffic states files should I request SUMO to generated and how to let SUMO to generate them?

Simply, the command for DUE(https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Dynamic_User_Assignment.html#iterative_assignment_dynamic_user_equilibrium) is

python duaIterate.py -n <network-file> -t <trip-file> -l <nr-of-iterations>

The traffic states files are xx.net.xml and xx.rou.xml(or xx.trips.xml)?

As described in the previous email, I want to pause my simulation instead of stop it. Some xml files contain traffic states could only be got after one simulation running at the end of the simulation.

How to get the net.xml and rou.xml or trips.xml at this time point?

I have read your work  “Improving SUMO's Signal Control Programs by Introducing Route Information”. The traffic actuated algorithm used in SUMO now is the one described in this paper?

Thank you again for your patient and thorough response.

Best regards,

Jane Cheung

Back to the top