[sumo-user] Problem about the DUE in simulation

Dear all,
Could anyone give me some suggestions on how to reroute routes for vehicles that have not finished their journeys with DUE algorithm during simulation?
For example,
After the simulation running 5min( the duration for the simulation is 20min ), I would like to refresh the routes for all vehicles moving or going to insert in my network. After refresh routes, the traffic flow state is in DUE.
How could I realize it?

Any kind of help would be appreciated!

Best regards!

Jane Cheung