[sumo-user] Add polygons with more than 255 points using TraCI

Hello,

when I try to add a polygon that has more than 255 points for its shape
TraCI quits with the following error message:

File
"C:\Users\Mazel\Documents\University\Masterarbeit\master-thesis-code\sumo\traci\zone_controller.py",
line 79, in add_polygon
    traci.polygon.add(pid, shape, color, fill=True, layer=layer)
  File "C:\Users\Mazel\Desktop\sumo-git\tools\traci\_polygon.py", line 133,
in add
    self._connection._string += struct.pack("!BB",
struct.error: ubyte format requires 0 <= number <= 255

When I add the same polygon manually in the GUI there is no problem.

I have built a workaround but is this fixable?

Thanks!

Best regards
Marcel