[sumo-user] SUMO User conference

Hello Dear All,

I want to participate in the SUMO user conference, but I cannot find any link for registration and submission of papers to the conference. Therefore, I would be happy if you could send me any information regarding the submission of papers (deadlines, guidelines, etc.) for this conference.

Besides, do the articles have to be related to SUMO? I mean, is it possible to submit papers that do not implement SUMO?

Regards,
--
Behzad Bamdad Mehrabani

Ph.D. Candidate, UCLouvain, Faculty of Architecture, Architectural Engineering and Urban Planning, Tournai, Belgium

                   behzad.bamdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx

cell: (+32) 497 29 22 14

Back to the top