[sumo-user] Failed reading junction shape

Hello,

I tried to get the juction shape of a junction of my scenario:
const libsumo::TraCIPositionVector shape = junction.getShape(id);

This works totally fine as long as my scenario has no intersections.
For example when my road network looks like this, no errors appear:

As soon as I add a extra road to the intersection, the following error
appears:
/tcpip::Storage::readIsSafe: want to read 4 bytes from Storage, but only 0
remaining/

Could this be a bug or did I forget something when creating the scenario?
The scenario was manually created with netedit and consists of basically 3
to 4 vertices.
(The same error is reproducible by having only roads with 1 lane.)

thanks and regards,
Max Zipfl