Re: [sumo-user] Bus seemingliy stuck at bus stop

have you tried to set a different 'until' value?
are you using traci to affect stop durations?
are you unloading persons from the bus?

Am Mi., 3. Juni 2020 um 10:53 Uhr schrieb Maximilian Socher <maximilian.socher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
You are right. That seems to be the problem. Instead of a the defined
duration of 15 seconds the busses show a wait time of 18000 to 20000. But I
still can't figure out why this is happening.

This is the way I define the individual bus stops:

/<stop busStop="Schoeneberger_Strasse_1" duration="15.00"
until="05:10:00"/>/

The same way I defined it on the one working route.
Any ideas?