[sumo-user] Bus seemingliy stuck at bus stop

Hello all,

I ran into a problem with my simulation. I have defined a few bus lines via routes with multiple stops and flows. But when I run my scenario, for all but one of the defined routes the busses stop at the very first stop (as they should) but then never continue driving.

I get no log errors or warnings and can’t find any difference in the implementation of the different routes/flows (some even share the exact same starting edges/ the same first stop only at different times) between the one working route and the other 5. I also tried changing up the wait durations to no effect.

Has anyone else had this happen and knows how to fix it?

Kind regards,

Max​

Back to the top