Re: [sumo-user] Computing distance and travel time from a bus stop to another bus stop

If you know the lane and position of the busStops, you can use function traci.simulation.findRoute to get the distance and traveltime between them.
You can either parse lane and position from the input xml (i.e. with sumolib.xml.parse) or you can use traci.busstop.getLaneID and traci.busstop.getEndPos.
The latter functions are only available in the latest development version.

regards,
Jakob