[sumo-user] Computing distance and travel time from a bus stop to another bus stop

Hello,
I have a network and all its properties are defined. I am getting all needed output such as stop information, trip information, person information, etc.

However, I would like to know how to calculate or find out the distance and travel time (as per definition). For example, I have a transit line (or public transport route) as follows.
    <route id="13" edges="55 55b 125 114">
        <stop busStop="busStop#35" until="0"/>
        <stop busStop="busStop#36" until="120"/>
    </route>

Now, if I wanted to find out the distance and travel time from busStop#35 to busStop#36. TraCI code is preferable to obtain these requirements.

thanks and regards,
Dillip Rout

Back to the top