[sumo-user] Lane change before junction - exclude certain edge as beginning in route with fringe-factor in routeSampler

Hello,

right before a junction the vehicles change lanes. There are 2 lanes that
only lead to the left and the vehicles on the 2 lanes to the right cause jam
because they wait until they can change onto a left lane.

This is caused by vehicles that start their route on the edge that is quite
short and right before the junction. So I guess those routes should be
excluded in routeSampler.py. Is there a routeSampler option for that
(searched the wiki for that)? Or even a better solution would be to add the
longer edge before that short edge into those routes.

I used --fringe-factor 10 in randomTrips and there are still edges starting
from the short edge before the junction. Is 10 the highest value for the
fringe-factor?

Maybe I should join both edges into one long edge? Or I should write a short
script to change the rou-file? Or even just strg+f and replace should work.
But actually fringe-factor should solve it?

Did I use the wrong command?
randomTrips.py" -n osm.net.xml --trip-attributes="type=\"passengerType\""
--additional-file passenger.add.xml -e 3600 -p 0.01 --fringe-factor 10
--route-file osm.rou.xml