Re: [sumo-user] TraCI quits on "Error: bad allocation"

The build is ok (the enabled features are sufficient for your needs).

To make the debugging work you need to start the traci script in one shell and start the debugger in another shell while the script still tries to reconnect. You either have to be quick for this or set a higher number of retries (traci.start(numRetries=100, ...).