Re: [sumo-user] Weird Lane Changes

Hi Karl,
the short answer is: The simulation is behaving badly in both version of SUMO and this should be fixed.
You will get reasonable behavior by replacing this particular lane drop with a zipper node and two parallel connections that target the same lane.
Lane-drop-after-junction is a known issue. Thanks for pointing out the fact that it's gone from bad to worse.

regards,
Jakob