[sumo-user] Weird Lane Changes

Hi again,

I still have troubles with SUMO 1.6.0. In the attached scenario, there’s a junction with a lane drop at one outgoing edge. In previous versions, vehicles started to merge to the left lane after they passed the junction. Now with SUMO 1.6.0 they tend to stay or merge onto the left lane even before they enter junction resulting in much lower flows and in my eyes unrealistic behavior. I tried to adjust the “lcStrategic” parameter, but I need to set rather extreme values (e.g. 0.05) to produce behavior which is similar to what I’ve got with 1.5.0.

Kind regards,

Karl