Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles Entering Rate from different directions

May be I did not explain my question clearly.

For example, I have specified the traffic arrival rate is 0.1Veh/S, then what is the rate of vehicles that are injected from each road (from the North road, for instance).

This was my question.