Re: [sumo-user] Simulation Speed and Step Length

see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#how_fast_can_sumo_run

What is the simulation speed of SUMO at default settings? (in other words, how many timesteps can I run in 1 second?)
How many seconds does it take to run a 3600-timestep simulation in SUMO?

And if I change the step-length to 0.5, should it take twice long to run the simulation since now each timestep is 0.5s long instead of 1s?

Please let me know if I need to clarify my questions.

Thank you.