Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle MoveToXY not Preserving Allway-Stop

Hello Jakob,

I fixed the issue. I wasn't resetting the speeds of the vehicles in the query env so they would be placed back into the actual position with the speed from the end of the previous query. This would lead to the vehicles being unable to stop in time and run the intersection/hit the pedestrian.

Thank you for your time,
Nicholas Liu