[sumo-user] Vehicle MoveToXY not Preserving Allway-Stop

Hello,

I'm trying to query future states to determine the best course of action. I'm creating a query instance of SUMO, where I look into the future and come back to the current state using moveToXY as you can see in the attached video, flow_query. When doing this, however, the vehicles seem to not come to a stop at the all-way stop intersection. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Or is there a better approach to querying future states like this?

I've also attached flow_regular to show how the vehicles are supposed to brake and stop.

Thank you for your time,
Nicholas Liu