Re: [sumo-user] Parking State of Vehicle

A value of 1 should have the intended result.
If you can reproduce this issue without Veins (plain traci) I can probably help you out.
Otherwise I would assume a bug in how Veins passes the flag to SUMO and recommend asking the Veins developers.

regards,
Jakob