[sumo-user] Left Handed bus stops -sumo 1.5.0

Hi,
I have a left handed network with bus routes and have been finding the pedestrians are waiting in the middle of the road at the stops in sumo-GUI. I think this may be happening because the bus stops are still orientated for right hand roads and the pedestrians are queuing behind it as intended, is there are way to change additional elements in this way? Or do you think this is caused by something else? I also have sublane modelling on and cars seem to be undertaking cyclists instead of overtaking them which could also be cause by the lefthand net.

Kind regards,
Albert Wallace

Back to the top