Re: [sumo-user] Different vehicle behavior in same surroundings

Sorry for the ambiguous answer. When I wrote 'A solution would be in https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/1418 (and then saving state before running B)',
what I meant was: If the linked issue were fixed, then you could save and load states to rewind the RNG (i.e. using traci.simulation.saveState).
And what I really meant was: While there is currently no way to reset the RNG, there is no hard technical or architectural reason against this.

In fact, I implemented the linked issue now. If you download the updated development version tomorrow, you can test out the new option --save-state.rng
Consider it experimental and please report any issues you encounter.

regards,
Jakob