Re: [sumo-user] Different vehicle behavior in same surroundings

Hi Branka,

as far as I understand the simulation state feature (see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/SaveAndLoad.html), it does not save the state of the RNG. Jakob just pointed out that they are planning to make this work, but haven't done it yet. What makes you prefer starting SUMO once instead of repeatedly opening and closing it? As you seem to use TraCI, this should be pretty easy with some more lines of code...?

Regards
Mirko