Re: [sumo-user] Interpretation of rerouting methods and vehroute-output

Hello,
1) arrival and route length refer to the final route (which includes the most recent rerouting)
2) see https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6886
3) use case for effort routing: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Routing.html#routing_by_effort
4) If you do not want to run the simulation twice, you can use traci function simulation.findRoute to get the assumed traveltime, cost and distance values for candidate routes. However, these values may differ from the actual values when the route is used due to traffic and intersection effects. The only way to be sure is to run the simulation twice.

regards,
Jakob