Re: [sumo-user] Query : Shows traffic density but emission is 0

Hi Bijal,

after looking at your csv data (which you have posted)  I cannot find any emission line with a 0.0 value (same finding from Michael).

The lowest co2 is around  508.

I have extracted the data for a particular edge (100)  and plotted it.

You can see a rough correlation between co2 and traffic density

Best regards, Harald