Re: [sumo-user] 3D Visualization of SUMO

Michael,

Thank you for your help.  I have tried OSG with v1.5.0 on both Windows 7 (version 6.1.7601) and Windows 10 (version 10.0.18363.720).  The Windows 7 computer only has Intel integrated graphics, but the Windows 10 computer has an Nvidia Quadro M1200.  I updated video drivers for both computers.

I from the OSG-3.6.3/bin folder ran the command "osgview car-normal.citrus.obj" after copying the obj and mtl files into that folder and it did display the 3D model of a car.

I tried copying the DLL files from SUMOLibraries\OSG-3.6.3\bin\osgPlugins-3.6.3 to the sumo/bin folder and the 3D models do display, but also the vehicle color shows up as a spheroid:

image.png
I could configure the color of the vehicles with the View Settings window, but I could not make the spheroid go away.  Is there a way to disable the  color spheroid?

Also, if changing the camera angle with the vehicle tracking requires modifying the source then I'll look into building the code.

Thanks,
Keith