[sumo-user] '--no-internal-links' suppress the insertion of new vehicles?

Hi Sumo community,

Hope everyone is safe and healthy.
I encountered an interesting problem where vehicles cannot be inserted to the network if I set '--no-internal-links' to be true. Does this option suppress the insertion of vehicles?
My goal is to keep generating new vehicles using traci.vehicle.add to reach a very congested network. It can be done with internal links, but as expected we will see vehicles entering the intersection and lead to gridlock. When setting '--no-internal-links', the vehicle accumulation is significantly slower and as the figure shows, there seems a limit on the number of vehicles.

PastedImage-1.png

Does anyone have similar experience? Thank you in advance!

Best,
Hao Zhou,
Georgia Tech

Back to the top