[sumo-user] Unit of Emission

Thanks jakob for your answer.

But I am planning to forecast the pollution level [Specifically Air Quality Index].

The pollution control board provides data in the form of microgram/(meter cube). and SUMO provides in mg.

Isn't it possible to convert it directly?

When i am doing this,I am not able to get the converted value in the range as given by
pollution control board.

I am not able to identify where i am doing wrong? Please help.

Actually i am trying to generate data set for the given map to predict the future pollution values for the given edge at given date & Time. [As this kind of dataset is not available.]

--
:)
Bijal Varia

Back to the top