[sumo-user] Problem with TraCI and SUMO versions

 Hello I'm trying to use TraCI, I've followed the tutorials and everything go
ok until python try to make contact with SUMO. And I get the Error:
tcpip::Storage::readIsSafe: want to read 8 bytes from Storage, but only 4
remaining.
In FAQ the answer is: The TraCI protocal changed in version 1.0.0. Please
make sure that TraCI client version and SUMO version match.
But I don't know how to make sure that TraCI client version and SUMO version
match.
I have Ubuntu version 18.04.4 installed and SUMO version 0.32.0. And i have
used your github repository to clone the sumo. So I think that I have
everything.

Thanks for your attention.

Adrian Rey