Re: [sumo-user] How SUMO calculates UPS

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the update. I have another issue regarding the information that I receive in verbose mode. Referring to this page, https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output.html, average route length and average trip duration, should be average length of all the trips happened during the simulation and the same for trip duration. I expect to have bigger number for these parameters when I run the simulation with more number of trips (cars) for the same network. It means average travel length and average travel time should be bigger when I have 20 trips than when I have 10 trips. But the output that I have from SUMO right now is reverse.
Would you please help me with this?

Thank you,
Raheleh